Friday, April 18, 2008

The infamous first blog

Welcome and Greetings,

I live in Los Angeles Dj'n (scratching records) for the one and only Pigeon John. My dream is to be respected as a DJ/Producer in a city of dreamers and some of the illest DJ/Producers in the world. And maybe one day reach international status as one of them.

God has blessed me with some of the coolest and most supportive friends since my 8 months in LA. My roommate DJ Wise (myspace.com/wonderwise) is like a brother and easily one of Cali's best kept secrets.

I kid you not about the God part. My life came close to an ending a little over a year ago. Not being able to cope with life's sometimes harsh reality's, suicide was literally 1 prayer away from being a reality. That 1 prayer was all I needed.

You can check my music and tour dates out at http://myspace.com/handmademusic

No comments: